Since 1989, IDIX has been dedicated to offering in-company language classes. We understand our clients’ requirements when they need to confront the challenge of learning a new language; for that reason all our resources and efforts are oriented towards, firstly, reaching objectives as quickly as possible, and secondly, creating personalised courses that cover specific professional requirements. To this end we offer…
- An interactive method which favours active participation and teaches students to communicate effectively and with confidence, in professional as well as social environments.
- Specialised courses with programmes adapted to specific professional and personal requirements, specially designed after the analysis of a level examination and requirements.
- A team of native professional teachers, with university degrees, (TEFL, FLE, ELE, DaF, DITALS)* qualifications and broad experience teaching in-company language courses, with continuous pedagogic support and equipped with the latest teaching aids, such as: new teaching methods and audiovisual materials (CD, DVD, on-line tools, etc.), and an extensive selection of teaching material in order to work on specific areas and contents.
- A continuous evaluation of progress in the learning cycle. The student receives written reports with the results to see the progress made, with the teacher’s comments and suggestions in order to improve the learning cycle.
- Control in the quality and effectiveness of the classes. The student evaluates all areas related to the course (teachers, material, methodology, etc.) and makes the appropriate comments on any point that may help us improve the course.
- Additional support resources: the students have at their disposal a library with a wide selection of reading material classified by levels, audiovisual materials, and lists of continuously updated on-line resources to aid them to advance with the language.
Course financing: We can manage the subsidy claims for on-going training with the Fundación Tripartita para la Formación de Empleo- FTFE. We can supply an integral service for obtaining the training subsidies with the maximum guarantee.
* TEFL: Teaching English as a Foreign Language / FLE: Français Langue Étrangére / ELE: Español como Lengua Extranjera / DaF: Deutsch als Fremdsprache / DITALS: Certificazione di Competenza in Didattica dell’Italiano a Stranieri